Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Wait...

...Jesus needs a robot? Great flash though.

Silent Hill 5 Trailer Silent Hill 5 Trailer

I have to agree with the guy below me

This isn't silent hill 5...looks more like silent hill 64 or something (graphics are kinda wack). Regardless I don't know as that you made this and biting is a crime in my book.

THE DUEL (most epic evar) THE DUEL (most epic evar)

ehh

I'll tell you what. I liked the idea and the animations weren't too bad either. My constructive criticism is that the backgrounds could have been stronger and as far as a being a film the frames/scenes could be more coherent (its hard to tell why the guy is suddenly by the sun). Hope this helps and keep working cause I like the ideas and humor.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Dopesauce

Honestly, this is one of the best things that I have watched on NG in a LONG time. Props to you buddy. Can't wait to see part 2 on the front page. NICE WORK!!

Voitman Voitman

CAN I VOTE AGAIN!?

I don't understand how this isn't a 5 out of 5. Well I did my part to help. WOOT!

The Night Santa went mad! The Night Santa went mad!

--->

ZING!

Down Town Down Town

hmmm...

the lack of music and poor gun animation made me sad. If the chamber is going to recoil at least make that guys finger move or something.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Delicious

10's across the board for a reason. This Teaser was beyond some full length projects I have seen. If the teaser is as far as this goes than an angel truly has fallen. What a shame what would be indeed. Those who don't agree...eat a taint.

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Well produced animation

There isn't much more to say than...WELL PRODUCED! I wish everyone animated things will as fresh a style as that. Nice!